X4650Cartridge prices starting at $17.99
Shop Cartridges for X4650
- Remanufactured Lexmark 36XL & 37XL Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black, and 1 Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) ColorLearn More$48.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Lexmark 36XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (18C2170) 500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on Lexmark X4650 printer. Then, raise the top center or scanner unit component of your printer. Your printer's print cartridge holder will automatically move and stop at the loading area.
- Press down the empty cartridge's carrier latch. The, lift the lid upwards.
- Take out the old cartridge from its placement.
- Open the box of your new cartridge. Remove the protective film/cap covering the contacts of the new cartridge replacement.
- Put the new cartridge in.
- Lower the cartridge lid to keep the new ink in position.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6, if needed.
- Lower the scanner unit.