X74Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for X74
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Here's the fast and proper way to replace the old ink cartridges in your Lexmark X74 printer model:
- Turn the power on, then lift the paper support and extend the paper exit tray.
- Lift open the scanner unit to access the ink cartridges.
- Raise the cartridge lids, then pull the used ink cartridges up and out of their holder.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridges.
- Make sure to remove the sealing tape from the back and bottom of the new ink cartridges.
- Insert the new cartridges into the holder under the raised lids.
- Once they're in, snap the lids closed to secure them.
- Lower the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed cartridges that have been restocked with new ink following extensive cleaning and inspection. Remanufactured ink cartridges have met industry standards, making them perfectly safe to use with your Lexmark X74 printer.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Using our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink and Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges will not affect your printer warranty. And while they're cost-effective, our options can still deliver the same great page yield and unmatched print results. What's more, they come with our solid 1-year warranty and satisfaction guarantee for your protection.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are generally used in inkjet printers, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.