Z605Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
As a personal printer, the Lexmark Z605 promises fast, quality prints each time, ensuring you impress no matter your printing requirements. It is also sleek and compact in form, making it easy to integrate into any work setup, and supports flexible paper handling, allowing you to use a range of paper types and sizes.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the Lexmark Z605 include Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges, Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges, and Lexmark 27 (10N0227) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges. Enjoy up to 46% off in discounts when you buy!
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement ink cartridges today!
Shop Cartridges for Z605
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Lexmark Z605, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This will move the cartridge carriage to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage is idle and silent. Squeeze the tabs on the cartridge lids and then lift the lids.
- Remove the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Lower the lid and push down to close.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All remanufactured ink cartridges for the Lexmark Z605 from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed to work and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges, Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges, and Lexmark 27 (10N0227) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.