Z614Cartridge prices starting at $17.99
Shop Cartridges for Z614
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Lexmark Z614 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This will move the cartridge carriage to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage is idle and silent. Squeeze the tabs on the cartridge lids and then lift the lids.
- Remove the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Lower the lid and push down to close.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges, Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges, and Lexmark 27 (10N0227) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Lexmark Z614 or you get your money back--no questions asked.