CLP-321NCartridge prices starting at $34.95
The Samsung CLP-320N may be compact in size but it can do the job of several large printers combined. It produces 16 mono prints and 4 color prints per minute with enhanced 2400 x 600 dpi resolution. Plus, it offers convenient network connectivity for easy sharing with your family or colleagues. When it comes to replacement Samsung CLP-320N toner cartridges, you don't have to spend much just to keep this printer running because there are more affordable cartridges available. In fact, we've got them right here at Inkjets. Our Samsung CLT-407S Compatible Toner Cartridges are designed to work just like the original cartridges but cost far less. With discounts of up to 48%, these compatible versions offer the same page yield and deliver outstanding print quality comparable to what you get from the OEMs. Place your order with us now!
Shop Cartridges for CLP-321N
- Best SellerSamsung CLT-407S Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$120.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Samsung CLT-K407S Toner Cartridge Black 1,500 Page Yield
- Samsung CLT-M407S Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge 1,000 Page Yield
- Samsung CLT-C407S Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge 1,000 Page Yield
- Samsung CLT-Y407S Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge 1,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below are the easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Samsung CLP-320N:
- Push down to release the toner access door.
- There are tabs on both sides of the old toner cartridge. Grasp it and carefully remove the cartridge.
- Unwrap the replacement cartridge. Save the bag for future use.
- Put the toner cartridge into the machine. Secure it by firmly pushing it forward until it latches into place.
- Close the toner access door, and then turn on the power of the CLP-320N.
- Print a test page to verify if the new cartridge has a good quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
I already cleaned the inside of the Samsung CLP-320N but the printouts still have toner smears. What to do?
If the printouts still have toner smears even after cleaning the inside of your CLP-320N, then you might have to replace the toner cartridge. Consider getting a new toner cartridge and install it to resolve this issue.
Any tips on how to effectively remove toner stain on my clothes?
If you got toner on your clothes, you may wipe it off with a dry cloth and wash your clothes in cold water. Do not attempt to use hot water when washing because this sets the toner into fabric instead of removing it.
Is there a minimum purchase requirement to qualify for free shipping?
Yes. To qualify for free shipping, you must make a minimum purchase of $30 and have your order shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.