Samsung ML-1675 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Ideal for small offices and businesses, the Samsung ML-1675 is a great investment for anyone looking for a dependable printing solution for everyday productivity requirements. Easy to use, it boasts a straightforward design that can complement any work setup, making it a convenient addition.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Samsung ML-1675 include Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. These replacement cartridges come with discounts of up to 55% off with every purchase and offer page yields up to about 1,500 pages, giving you great value for money.
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Samsung ML-1675, just follow these simple steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it out to remove it from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both sides and thoroughly rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the top cover. Make sure it is securely closed to prevent printing issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the Samsung ML-1675 will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.