Samsung ML-2165W Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
A reliable printer like your SAMSUNG ML-2165W can only deliver sharp and clear prints, when you run it using high quality ink.
Here at Inkjets.com, we will help you find the best and most compatible toner cartridge for your printer. Our Samsung MLT-D101S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 1,500 pages, which means you can print as many pages as that of a genuine name-brand cartridge. Every page you print is guaranteed clear, crisp, and smudge-free.
Apart from big savings, any product you purchase will come with a 1-year warranty. If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach us by calling our hotline or sending a message through web chat, and we’d be happy to assist you.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Ensure that the output support is closed. Then, open the top cover of the printer.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by its handle and then pull it out from the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge from and remove its protective cap.
- Rock the new toner five to six times to spread the ink inside evenly.
- Insert the new toner into the machine and push until it is firmly seated.
- Close the printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the use of remanufactured ink cartridges void my printer’s warranty?
No. All our products are designed and guaranteed to work with their corresponding printers, which means that your machine’s warranty will stay intact when you use our products.
How do I properly store my spare boxes of ink?
Storing an extra box or two of ink is recommended when you print frequently or in bulk. Please store unopened toner boxes in cool, dry place and keep them away from direct heat and sunlight to preserve the ink’s quality.
What other printers is this ink compatible with?
Our Samsung MLT-D101S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge works with several Samsung printers. Check our compatible printer list on each individual product page to make sure.