ML-2165WCartridge prices starting at $32.99
Shop Cartridges for ML-2165W
- Samsung MLT-D101S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Ensure that the output support is closed. Then, open the top cover of the printer.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by its handle and then pull it out from the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge from and remove its protective cap.
- Rock the new toner five to six times to spread the ink inside evenly.
- Insert the new toner into the machine and push until it is firmly seated.
- Close the printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the use of remanufactured ink cartridges void my printer’s warranty?
No. All our products are designed and guaranteed to work with their corresponding printers, which means that your machine’s warranty will stay intact when you use our products.
How do I properly store my spare boxes of ink?
Storing an extra box or two of ink is recommended when you print frequently or in bulk. Please store unopened toner boxes in cool, dry place and keep them away from direct heat and sunlight to preserve the ink’s quality.
What other printers is this ink compatible with?
Our Samsung MLT-D101S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge works with several Samsung printers. Check our compatible printer list on each individual product page to make sure.