ML-2510Cartridge prices starting at $30.99
Shop Cartridges for ML-2510
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2510:
- Start by opening the front cover.
- Take the used toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Then, shake it five or six times to distribute the toner.
- Pull the packing tape to remove the paper used to protect the cartridge.
- Grasp the handle of the cartridge, and then slowly install it.
- Once you're finished, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the Samsung ML-2510 toner cartridge is already empty?
If the Samsung ML-2510 toner cartridge is already empty, the Error LED blinks red or the Smart Panel program window appears on the computer.
Can I use hot water to get rid of the toner on my clothes?
No. Hot water can set the toner on the fabric. Use cold water in washing off the toner instead.
How do I prevent damage to the toner cartridge during installation?
To prevent damage to the toner cartridge during installation, you must not expose it to light for more than a few minutes. Use a piece of paper to cover it, if necessary.