Samsung ProXpress M3320ND TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for ProXpress M3320ND
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung Proxpress M3320ND:
- Open the printer's front door.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box. Then, remove its packing material and use the sealing tape tab on the end of the cartridge to pull the entire length of the sealing tape out of the cartridge.
- Gently shake the cartridge to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Insert the cartridge into the printer, and slide it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the 'Install Toner' error message appears on the Samsung Proxpress M3320ND display even after installing a new cartridge?
The 'Install Toner' error message indicates either the toner cartridge is not being detected or the newly installed cartridge still has the protective film on it. Take the cartridge out of the printer, remove the protective film (if necessary), and reinstall it properly.
Can I continue printing when the toner supply level is low? If yes, how?
Yes. Simply select 'Continue' as shown on the control panel to resume printing. Take note, however, that the printing quality cannot be guaranteed. So, prepare a new cartridge soon.
What does it mean when white streaks start appearing on the printouts?
When white streaks occur, it simply means the toner cartridge is near the end of its life.