Samsung SL-M2830DW Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $35.95
Ideal for small businesses and offices, the multi-function Samsung SL-M2830DW is the partner to choose if you want to make sure you address your productivity needs everyday. Easy to use, it offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities in one, providing a convenient total solution. It also supports flexible paper handling, allowing you to use a range of paper types and sizes.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Samsung SL-M2830DW include Samsung MLT-D115L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Get up to 55% off in discounts and page yields up to 3,000 when you buy!
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Samsung SL-M2830DW is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the old toner cartridge and then pull it out of the printer to remove it. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner spills. If you do get toner on your clothes or skin, wash it off with COLD water. Hot water will set the toner instead.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Make sure it is firmly in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Samsung MLT-D115L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Samsung SL-M2830DW or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.