SL-M2830DWCartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for SL-M2830DW
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Samsung SL-M2830DW is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the old toner cartridge and then pull it out of the printer to remove it. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner spills. If you do get toner on your clothes or skin, wash it off with COLD water. Hot water will set the toner instead.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Make sure it is firmly in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Samsung MLT-D115L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Samsung SL-M2830DW or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.