Xerox Phaser 4500dt Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $65.95
Another reliable printer from the Xerox Phaser 4500 Series, the Xerox Phaser 4500DT has flexible connectivity options such as parallel, USB, and LAN and prints at speeds of up to 36 pages per minute. It features automatic duplexing to help you save time refilling paper and offers a generous total media capacity of 1250 sheets. A high-yield toner cartridge is used with this printer, and in case you need a replacement, we've got it here at Inkjets. Our Xerox 113R00657 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge works just as good as the OEM but costs much less, up to 49% discount. It is covered by a 1-year warranty with free return and replacement. Buy one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These simple steps will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Xerox Phaser 4500DT:
- Turn off the power of your Xerox Phaser 4500DT, and then open the top cover.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the device.
- Open the protective bag. Then, take out the replacement cartridge. Always remember to peel off its orange label and the sealing tape.
- To distribute the toner, shake the cartridge back and forth several times.
- Start the installation. Slide the toner cartridge into the printer until you hear an audible click.
- Close the top cover. Afterwards, turn on the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed the compatible toner cartridge but there's no visible image anywhere on the printed output when I tried printing. What could be the problem?
If you got a blank print even with a newly installed compatible Xerox toner cartridge, it's likely that the cartridge is not properly installed inside the Xerox Phaser 4500DT. You must remove and reinstall the cartridge correctly to resolve this issue.
Our office is interested to purchase compatible Xerox toner cartridges. Do you offer any corporate discount?
Yes. Just make a minimum purchase of $250.00 to get special pricing on your ordered items. To know the exact details, kindly call us at 1-972-200-3813 or email us at [email protected].
Do you accept check payments?
Yes. Check payments are accepted on orders made via mail.