Xerox Phaser 4500dx Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $65.95
Get up to 36 black-and-white pages in just 60 seconds with the Xerox Phaser 4500DX. This reliable monochrome laser printer offers not just fast print speeds but also excellent-quality prints with up to 1200 dpi resolution. It also features automatic duplexing and has a monthly duty cycle of 150,000 pages. Order the Xerox 113R00657 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge here at Inkjets to enjoy up to 49% discount. It delivers the same outstanding print quality and page yield without putting a dent in your wallet. It is covered by a 1-year warranty, so rest assured that it is of high quality and fits your printer seamlessly. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox Phaser 4500DX:
- Check if your Xerox Phaser printer is not in operation. Afterwards, open the top cover.
- Grasp the handle, and then lift the empty toner cartridge straight out of the machine.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Make sure to remove its orange label and sealing tape.
- Always remember to rock the cartridge to distribute the toner evenly.
- Align the toner cartridge with the grooves inside the 4500DX, and then push it forward until it touches the back of the printer.
- Close the top cover. Then, turn on the device.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Xerox Phaser 4500DX won't recognize the compatible toner cartridge. Why is that so?
If your Xerox Phaser 4500DX won't recognize the compatible toner cartridge, it could be that it's installed incorrectly or the cartridge is damaged. Try reinstalling the cartridge properly. If the problem persists after doing this, feel free to call or chat with us so we can assist you.
Does Inkjets.com offer price matching?
Currently, no. But feel free to sign up for our newsletter to get updates on policy changes.
How do I contact your Customer Service Department?
You may contact our Customer Service Department at 1-972-200-3813 every Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 5:00 PM PST. You may also send us an email at [email protected] or chat with us directly using our Live Chat feature.