Xerox Phaser 4500dx TonerCartridge prices starting at $84.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 4500dx
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox Phaser 4500DX:
- Check if your Xerox Phaser printer is not in operation. Afterwards, open the top cover.
- Grasp the handle, and then lift the empty toner cartridge straight out of the machine.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Make sure to remove its orange label and sealing tape.
- Always remember to rock the cartridge to distribute the toner evenly.
- Align the toner cartridge with the grooves inside the 4500DX, and then push it forward until it touches the back of the printer.
- Close the top cover. Then, turn on the device.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Xerox Phaser 4500DX won't recognize the compatible toner cartridge. Why is that so?
If your Xerox Phaser 4500DX won't recognize the compatible toner cartridge, it could be that it's installed incorrectly or the cartridge is damaged. Try reinstalling the cartridge properly. If the problem persists after doing this, feel free to call or chat with us so we can assist you.
Does Inkjets.com offer price matching?
Currently, no. But feel free to sign up for our newsletter to get updates on policy changes.
How do I contact your Customer Service Department?
You may contact our Customer Service Department at 1-972-200-3813 every Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 5:00 PM PST. You may also send us an email at email@example.com or chat with us directly using our Live Chat feature.