Xerox Phaser 4500n TonerCartridge prices starting at $84.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 4500n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is a basic step-by-step guide to help you replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox Phaser 4500N:
- Verify if the 4500N is off. Then, open the top cover.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the printer. Recycle it according to your local regulations.
- Lift the replacement cartridge out of its protective package.
- Peel the orange label and sealing tape off the cartridge.
- Make sure to shake the cartridge several times until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Put the toner cartridge into the machine. Make sure that it is completely seated before you proceed.
- Once you're done, close the top cover and turn on the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got a blank page when I tried printing with my Xerox Phaser 4500N. It has a newly installed cartridge. What could be the problem?
A blank page often indicates an improperly installed toner cartridge. Remove the cartridge from your Phaser 4500N and reinstall it correctly, making sure it clicks into place before you close the printer cover.
Are your customer service representatives available 24/7?
No. Our customer service representatives are available during weekdays from 7:00AM to 5:00PM PST. If you have concerns beyond these hours, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long has Inkjets.com been in business?
We have been in business since June 1997.