Xerox Phaser 4500n Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $65.95
A printer as reliable as the Xerox Phaser 4500N is all you need to get those printing tasks done in minutes. With print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute, this printer can sure help improve your productivity. Find cheap alternatives to costly genuine Xerox toner cartridges here at Inkjets. With our Xerox 113R00657 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, you can save up to 40% on high-quality ink while getting the same professional-quality black-and-white prints. Page yield is also not compromised as this compatible version delivers approximately 18,000 pages at 5% coverage. Enjoy low prices, high-quality prints, and less frequent replacements with our high-capacity compatible Xerox 113R00657 today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is a basic step-by-step guide to help you replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox Phaser 4500N:
- Verify if the 4500N is off. Then, open the top cover.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the printer. Recycle it according to your local regulations.
- Lift the replacement cartridge out of its protective package.
- Peel the orange label and sealing tape off the cartridge.
- Make sure to shake the cartridge several times until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Put the toner cartridge into the machine. Make sure that it is completely seated before you proceed.
- Once you're done, close the top cover and turn on the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got a blank page when I tried printing with my Xerox Phaser 4500N. It has a newly installed cartridge. What could be the problem?
A blank page often indicates an improperly installed toner cartridge. Remove the cartridge from your Phaser 4500N and reinstall it correctly, making sure it clicks into place before you close the printer cover.
Are your customer service representatives available 24/7?
No. Our customer service representatives are available during weekdays from 7:00AM to 5:00PM PST. If you have concerns beyond these hours, you may send us an email at [email protected].
How long has Inkjets.com been in business?
We have been in business since June 1997.