Xerox WorkCentre 5230A Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $34.95
The Xerox WorkCentre 5230A is the upgraded version of the 5230. It can color network scan, copy, email, and print at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute. It offers a total paper capacity of 5,100 sheets and a monthly duty cycle of up to 75,000 images. If you're looking for more affordable replacement drum unit and toner cartridge for this machine, you've come to the right place. Our Compatible Xerox WorkCentre 5220 / 5230 Series (101R00435) Drum Unit and Xerox 106R01306 Black Toner Cartridge cost much cheaper than the originals. All compatible products here at Inkjets are covered by a full-year warranty and free returns and replacements.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
If you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox WorkCentre 5230A, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure that your Xerox WorkCentre 5230A is not in operation. Then, open the front cover.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the printer. Discard it according to your local regulation.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from the protective box, and then shake it well to distribute the toner.
- Once you've unwrap the cartridge, place it into the machine. Ensure that it is properly installed before proceeding.
- Close the front cover and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to change the Xerox WorkCentre 5230A drum unit?
When the drum unit is near the end of its life, a message appears on your Xerox WorkCentre 5230A printer display. Remove the old drum unit from the machine only when you have a new drum unit on hand.
What is the function of the drum unit?
The main function of the drum unit is to transfer the toner powder from the cartridge to the paper in order to create text and images.
What is the delivery period of your standard ground shipping?
The delivery period of our standard ground shipping is 3 to 8 business days.
Cartridges compatible with your Xerox WorkCentre 5230A Printer
Regular Price: $120.95
Special Price $89.95
Out of stock