WorkCentre 6027Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
With its high-quality toner blend, our compatible Xerox Workcentre 6027 toner cartridges promises brilliant and fade-resistant prints. It also comes with an amazing discount price, free shipping for orders over $30, professional customer service, and a one-year money-back guarantee. Order now!
The Xerox Workcentre 6027 is a multifunction printer perfect for any home or office setting. It offers print, copy, scan, fax, and email capabilities with Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to do more at the comfort of your desk. Its compact size and professional design helps save on space.
Compatible toner for Xerox Workcentre 6027
The Xerox Workcentre 6027 uses Xerox Phaser 6022 / WorkCentre 6027, Xerox 106R02756, Xerox 106R02757, Xerox 106R02758, Xerox 106R02759.
Shop Cartridges for WorkCentre 6027
- Best SellerCompatible Xerox Phaser 6022 / WorkCentre 6027 Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$56.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Xerox 106R02757 Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge 1,000 Page Yield
- Xerox 106R02756 Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge 1,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Xerox 106R02759 Toner Cartridge Black 2,000 Page Yield
- Xerox 106R02758 Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge 1,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- At the side portion of your Xerox Workcentre 6027 printer, you will find a panel/door cover. Simply lower it, and you can immediately access the cartridges.
- Once you've lowered this side cartridge cover/door, select the cartridge that reached its end.
- After determining which cartridge is expended, the next step is to squeeze its release tab. As you are holding the tab, pull the cartridge out of its cartridge.
- Take out the new replacement cartridge from its box.
- Gently shake the new cartridge.
- Remove the protective film covering the contacts.
- Hold the cartridge's release tab while inserting inside the slot. Once placed inside, release the tab and push the cartridge in.
- Raise the cartridge cover to close.