Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $7.49
Inkjets.com is the best choice when it comes to affordable Remanufactured Epson WorkForce WF 3620 Ink Cartridges. We offer massive discounts, free shipping on orders over $30, and 100% satisfaction guarantee!
WorkForce WF-3620 is another efficient printer model in Epson's WorkForce series. It produces sharp and professional colored and black and white results, thanks to its PrecisionCore technology. You can print via your smartphone and other gadgets for wireless printing on the go. It also boasts versatile printing with its 250-sheet capacity and rear tray.
Remanufactured Epson WorkForce WF 3620 Ink Cartridges are available here at more affordable compared to other choices. And they produce high-quality prints. And if you get our Epson 252XL Remanufactured High-Yield 9-Piece Combo Pack, you can enjoy even more savings! Shipping is free on US contiguous orders and up.
Compatible ink for Epson WorkForce WF-3620
The WorkForce WF-3620 uses Epson 252XL.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To install the remanufactured Epson WorkForce WF-3620 ink cartridge, simply follow the 9 steps below:
- Press the Power button to turn on your WorkForce WF-3620.
- Raise the scanning unit until it locks into place.
- Open the ink cartridge cover to gain access to the ink cartridges.
- Press the tab on the cartridge that needs replacement and lift it out of the printer.
- Shake the new cartridge package, and then take the cartridge out.
- Remove the yellow tape from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and press down on it until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover and push it down until it clicks.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to keep the old cartridges inside the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 until replacement cartridges become available for use?
You must keep the old cartridges inside the printer until replacement cartridges become available for use to prevent the printhead nozzles from drying out.
What is the proper way to store unused Epson ink cartridges?
When storing unused Epson ink cartridges, make sure to keep it in a cool, dry place and store it with the label facing up.
Can I use PayPal in paying for my remanufactured Epson ink cartridge order?
Yes. We do accept PayPal payments for online orders.
Cartridges compatible with your Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Printer
Regular Price: $265.95
Special Price $49.95
Regular Price: $110.95
Special Price $34.95
Regular Price: $31.95
Special Price $12.95
Regular Price: $62.95
Special Price $7.49
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $7.49