Kodak EasyShare 5300 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $5.95
The Kodak Easyshare 5300 delivers stunning Kodak-quality photos and professional-looking documents, copies, and scans. It features a 3-inch color LCD and works with most memory cards, so you can edit and print without a PC. But what entices users to buy this all-in-one device is that it uses low-priced ink to help you save on printing costs. And if you want to enjoy even bigger savings, choose Inkjets.com's compatible ink cartridges. Our Kodak 10XL (8237216) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge, for one, is made only of brand-new components and designed to fit and work just like the original Kodak cartridge but at a whopping 40% savings. And since it's backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you can get a full refund of the purchase price if you're not satisfied for any reason with our product. So, shop with confidence here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Kodak EasyShare 5300:
- Lift the panel of the EasyShare 5300 to completely open the carriage access door.
- Wait until the printhead becomes idle and silent before you proceed.
- Pinch the latch on the empty ink cartridge with your thumb and index finger. Then, pull the ink cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package.
- Slide the orange protective cap out of the cartridge by holding the top edge and rotating it off the ink cartridge.
- Push the cartridge into the printer and push down on the tab until it clicks into place.
- Close the carriage access door and close the panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I immediately replace the ink cartridge once the 'Low Ink' warning message appears on the Kodak EasyShare 5300 printer panel?
Not necessarily. The 'Low Ink' warning message indicates that one of the ink levels drops below 20%, so you must order a replacement ink cartridge as soon as possible to avoid any printing delay.
I ordered the Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack. Any tip on how to ensure the best quality prints from unused ink cartridges?
When storing unused ink cartridges, make sure to keep them sealed in their original packaging. And, place them in a location where the temperature does not exceed 85° F (30° C) to ensure the best quality prints.
Do you ship internationally?
Currently, we don't offer international shipping.
Cartridges compatible with your Kodak EasyShare 5300 Printer
Regular Price: $85.95
Special Price $34.95
Regular Price: $9.95
Special Price $5.95
Regular Price: $11.95
Special Price $7.95