Cartridge prices starting at $5.95Kodak’s ESP 5250 model is an all-in-one device that enhances your printing experience by offering you memory card compatibility, as well as Wi-Fi connectivity. You can even scan several files and documents and the device’s intelligent software will save the scanned prints individually. Furthermore, the device is equipped with a paper sensor for automatic setting adjustment.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your Kodak Esp 5250 printer. Skip this step and proceed to step 2 when your device is already on.
- Go to your Kodak printer's control panel. Choose Home>Maintenance>Install Ink Cartridge. Then, press OK.
- Raise your Kodak printer's access door. This will make the cartridge carriage to position itself in the access placement. No need to move to carriage; it will automatically move.
- Your printer supports two cartridges - choose which color is for repalcement.
- Then, pinch the tab of the expended cartridge. While pinching the tab, pull the cartridge upwards.
- Unpack the new ink from its box. Don't forget to remove the protective cap underneath the cartridge.
- Slide the replacement tank into the slot. Push down to keep it in place.
- Lower the printer access door.
Cartridges compatible with your Kodak ESP 5250 Ink
Regular Price: $85.95
Special Price $39.95
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $11.95
Special Price $6.95