ESP 5250Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for ESP 5250
- Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 5 Black, and 3 Color Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$16.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 10XL Black
- (1) 10 Color
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 770 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your Kodak Esp 5250 printer. Skip this step and proceed to step 2 when your device is already on.
- Go to your Kodak printer's control panel. Choose Home>Maintenance>Install Ink Cartridge. Then, press OK.
- Raise your Kodak printer's access door. This will make the cartridge carriage to position itself in the access placement. No need to move to carriage; it will automatically move.
- Your printer supports two cartridges - choose which color is for repalcement.
- Then, pinch the tab of the expended cartridge. While pinching the tab, pull the cartridge upwards.
- Unpack the new ink from its box. Don't forget to remove the protective cap underneath the cartridge.
- Slide the replacement tank into the slot. Push down to keep it in place.
- Lower the printer access door.