Hero 7.1Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Hero 7.1
- Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 5 Black, and 3 Color Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$16.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 10XL Black
- (1) 10 Color
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 770 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Kodak Hero 7.1:
- Make sure that the Kodak Hero 7.1 is on.
- Lift the carriage access door to open and wait until the carriage is in the access position before continuing.
- Press the tab on the used ink cartridge, and then pull it out of the printhead.
- Remove the packaging material of the new ink cartridge, including the protective cap.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the printhead. Then, push down on it until you hear it click into place.
- Close the carriage access door.
- Run a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
After replacing the black ink cartridge on my Kodak Hero 7.1, I received an ink cartridge error. What could be the problem?
When you get an ink cartridge error after installing a new cartridge on your Hero 7.1, it could mean that the new cartridge was not installed correctly. Remove the ink cartridge first, and then reinstall it until it clicks into place.
How do I place my compatible Kodak ink cartridge order?
To order any compatible Kodak ink cartridge, you may add it to your cart through our website or you can call us for help in placing your order. We also accept orders by mail if that's more convenient for you.
How can I take advantage of your free shipping?
We ship orders free of charge if your order subtotal is $30 and above and if the order is shipping to the lower 48 contiguous states.