Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The Konica-Minolta DiALTA Di2510 provides superior print quality and fast workflow to better meet your high-volume printing needs. Help it out by always keeping a steady supply of high-quality toner cartridges from Inkjets.com. Our Konica Minolta 205A Black Compatible Copier Toner, for example, offers 28000-page yield at standard capacity. It is guaranteed compatible with this particular printer model. Providing super-sharp black output that's equal to OEM cartridges, this option ensures unmatched resolution at a fraction of the cost. It also comes with a solid 1-year warranty with a money-back guarantee for your peace of mind. Order our Konica Minolta 205A Black Compatible Copier Toner today and you can get up to 32% discount. When you buy two or more, you also get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's how you can replace the toner cartridge in your Konica-Minolta DiALTA Di2510 printer:
- Open the front door, then pull out the toner hopper as far as possible.
- Flip up the toner cartridge holder, then pull out the empty toner cartridge carefully.
- Hit one end of the new toner cartridge against a hard surface, like a desk or table, a few times. Do the same for the opposite end. This breaks up the compacted toner inside.
- Now shake the new toner cartridge up and down a couple of times. This evenly distributes the toner inside the cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into its holder with the seal facing up.
- Flip down the toner cartridge holder until it locks into place. Grab the seal on the toner cartridge and slowly pull it off toward you.
- Fold down the toner cartridge holder, then push in the toner hopper.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the estimated number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. The number you'll actually get, however, will depend on several factors, such as printer settings, type of paper, and frequency of use. For high-volume printing or copying jobs, it pays to choose a replacement cartridge like Inkjets.com's Konica Minolta 205A Black Compatible Copier Toner, which offers 28000-page yield.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my Konica-Minolta DiALTA Di2510?
Absolutely! Our compatible toner cartridges use the same design and components as OEM versions. They are guaranteed compatible with this printer model, allowing for exceptional print quality but at a fraction of the cost.
Is there any difference between toner cartridges and ink cartridges?
Yes. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Konica-Minolta DiALTA Di2510. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printer models.