Interact S605Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Multitasking is a great way to get a lot of things done in as little time—and the Lexmark Interact S605 is sure an expert on that. It features a web-enabled 4.3" touchscreen that helps improve work efficiency by allowing you to create one-touch, custom SmartSolutions for automating repetitive printing, copying, and scanning tasks. Plus, it can also be connected to the web without a PC, so you can do all these tasks from almost anywhere. And if it's time to replace its ink cartridges, there's always a more affordable alternative so you can save on printing costs. Inkjets.com offers the Lexmark 100XL (14N1068) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge at a fraction of the cost of its genuine counterpart. We also have the compatible magenta, yellow, and cyan ink cartridges for your color ink cartridges needs. Feel free to check out our listing below.
Shop Cartridges for Interact S605
- Best SellerLexmark 100XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 YellowLearn More$39.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Lexmark 100XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
$17.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 100XL Black
- (1) 100XL Cyan
- (1) 100XL Magenta
- (1) 100XL Yellow
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1069) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1070) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
- Compatible Lexmark 100XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (14N1068) 510 Page Yield
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1071) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a replacement ink cartridge on the Lexmark Interact S605:
- Lift the top cover of the printer and wait for the printhead to move to the access position.
- Press the cartridge release tab on the used ink cartridge.
- Pull the cartridge toward you to take it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package. If it has a red "clip" on the bottom, remove it before installation.
- Install the new cartridge into the empty slot at an angle and press on the front of it until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I install the new ink cartridges immediately after removing the old ones from the Lexmark Interact S605?
Installing the new ink cartridges immediately after removing the old ones from the S605 helps prevent the ink remaining in the printhead nozzles from drying out.
Should I replace the ink cartridges to resolve the jagged or wavy characters or lines on the printouts?
No. What you can do instead is align the printhead to get rid of the jagged or wavy lines and characters on the printouts.
I'm getting poor quality prints—what to do?
If you are getting poor quality prints, try cleaning the printhead first. Clogged printhead nozzles often lead to poor print quality. If this does not work, try replacing the cartridge that's near empty.