Lexmark 100XL (14N1070) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge
Works with popular printers such as the Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901, Prospect Pro205, Prevail Pro705 and many more!
- Buy 2 for $5.99 ea. (Save 33%)
- Buy 3 for $4.99 ea. (Save 44%)
Free Super-Saver shipping on All Orders over $30. (not including tax).Click here for details.
We offer a 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all products.Click here for details.
You'll need the Lexmark 100XL (14N1070) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge to add more vibrant color and sharpness to your prints. This unit makes it possible with its premium quality ink blend, allowing for the best print output, especially when paired with our Lexmark 100XL black, cyan, and yellow. In addition, it comes with a superb 600-page yield to better meet your print tasks. And the best thing? It is more budget-friendly than its OEM versions.
The Lexmark 100XL (14N1070) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge can last up to 24 months with proper storage. It is guaranteed safe to use with a range of Lexmark All-in-One printers, such as the IMPACT S301, INTERPRET S405, INTUITION S505, PLATINUM PRO905, and S815 GENESIS. Check the complete list of compatible printers below this section. Because we aim for your greater peace of mind, we have this cartridge covered with our solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Place your order and avail yourself of cool discounts.
- High-yield magenta ink
- Usage will keep printer warranties intact
- Fast delivery and same-day shipping available
|Inkjets Storeview SKU||L100M|
|Product Instance||New Compatible|
|OEM Ref #||100XL Magenta (14N1070)|
|Replaces OEM #s||100XL, 100, 14N0901, 14N1070|
|Product Type||Ink Cartridge|
|Product Capacity||High Yield|
|Shelf Life||18-24 Months|
|Number of pieces||1|
Top customer reviews
- Is cheap ink OK to use? 0 people found this helpfulActually I have ordered several Cartridges for my Lexmark Printer. They worked fine for a while. Then a message came up to clean or replace the printhead. I cleaned the head as the part is no longer available. But the message won't go away. So I am left with a printer that won't work anymore and 4 new back-up cartridges I can't use. My friends warned me not to use cheap ink. Did it trash my Printer?
- Replacement cartridges 0 people found this helpfulJust purchased for the first time and they work great and no one can beat your price. I be back for more!
- inkjet cartridges 0 people found this helpfulPrice was good and so far the items are as stated.