Xerox Phaser 3600B Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $74.95
Printing has never been easier and faster with the Xerox Phaser 3600B. This monochrome laser printer delivers up to 40 letter-size pages and up to 38 A4-size pages in 60 seconds with the first print out in 9 seconds. It comes with standard 100-sheet multipurpose tray and 500-sheet input tray, and it offers a monthly duty cycle of 200,000 pages. When it's time to replace its toner cartridge, we've got a more affordable option here at Inkjets. Our Xerox Phaser 106R01371 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge produces the same 5,000 pages with maximum 1200 dpi resolution. But what makes it different is that it costs much lower than the genuine cartridge, so you get to print more pages for less. Order with us here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
By following these simple steps, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox Phaser 3600B:
- Open the top cover of the Xerox machine.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge. Recycle it according to your local regulations.
- Unwrap the new cartridge, and then rock it thoroughly until the toner is completely distributed.
- There's a sealing tape at the end of the toner cartridge. Gently pull it out.
- Never forget to remove the flexible plastic holder from the cartridge.
- With the use of the handle, push the toner cartridge into the machine.
- Once the cartridge is fully seated, close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the Xerox Phaser 3600B toner cartridge is already empty?
When the Xerox toner cartridge is already empty, the Phaser 3600B stops printing. Replace the old cartridge when this happens to continue printing.
Is it true that hot water sets the toner into fabric?
Yes. Hot water sets the toner into fabric, so if toner gets on your clothing, wash it in cold water after wiping it off using a dry cloth.
How do I return the wrong compatible Xerox toner cartridge sent?
To return the wrong compatible Xerox toner cartridge, kindly contact our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 or by email at [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will send you the correct toner cartridge along with a prepaid shipping label so you can return the wrong cartridge to us for free.