Samsung ML-1625R Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
A monochrome printer, the Samsung ML-1625R is straightforward in form and function, making it ideal for small businesses and offices looking for a fuss-free printing solution to address their everyday needs. Easy to use, it supports flexible paper handling, letting you use a range of paper types and sizes to meet your printing requirements.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Samsung ML-1625R include Samsung ML-1610D2 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. These replacement toner cartridges are rated page yields up to about 3,000 and come with up to 46% off in discounts.
Shop today! All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Samsung ML-1625R is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the paper tray cover.
- Open the cartridge access cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge to be replaced by the handle and pull it out to remove it from the machine. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge gently to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the grooves inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge, pushing it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Close the paper tray cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Samsung ML-1610D2 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Samsung ML-1625R and won't void printer warranties or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce while in use and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.