Samsung ML-3470D Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $42.95
There are so many exciting features that the Samsung ML-3470D offers. One is the automatic two-sided printing, which allows you to save time and paper. Two, it features a USB interface, so you can conveniently print PC-free. And three, it offers fast 33 ppm print speed and maximum print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. When it's time to replace its toner cartridge, Inkjets.com has got cheaper option available so you can save money without compromising print quality. Our Samsung ML-D3470B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge offers the same 5,000 pages at 5% coverage but at a fraction of the cost of its OEM counterpart. Order one here today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-3470D is easy. Just follow this easy guide:
- Verify if the front cover is open. Then, lift the empty toner cartridge towards you and straight out of the Samsung printer.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Don't forget to pull out its label.
- Make sure that the toner is well distributed prior to the installation.
- Push the toner cartridge into the ML-3470D until it latches into place.
- Close the front cover. You may send a print job to test the quality of the new cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new toner cartridge into the Samsung ML-3470D, but why do I still get the ""Install Toner"" error message?
When the ""Install Toner"" message appears even if a new cartridge is installed, it means the cartridge is not installed properly. Remove the cartridge from the ML-3470D and reinstall it correctly until the error message disappears.
Is it possible to use less toner on each page?
Yes. To use less toner on each page, activate the Toner Save mode on your printer settings.
Is free shipping available on non-contiguous US orders?
No. Only US contiguous orders are qualified for free shipping. All non-contiguous US orders require $24.99 shipping fee.