Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $35.95
Enjoy fast, on-demand printing with the Samsung Xpress SL-M2620. For single-side printing, this machine can print at speeds of up to 26 ppm (A4) or up to 27 ppm (letter). Maximum print resolution is up to 4,800 x 600 dpi. Plus, it features double-sided printing to save paper. Compatible Samsung toner cartridges are available at Inkjets.com. We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on these products for your total satisfaction. Our Samsung MLT-D115L Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, for one, is a low-priced but premium-quality alternative to the genuine cartridge. We follow strict quality control standards in manufacturing this item to ensure reliable performance, perfect fit, and consistent page yield. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 with these simple steps:
- Raise the front cover until it is fully open.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the SL-M2620. Set it aside for recycling.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Ensure that it is shaken well before you continue.
- Pull the protective shield out of the cartridge prior to the installation.
- Align the toner cartridge with your Samsung Xpress printer. Then, push it forward until you hear a click.
- Close the front cover and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have to install the new toner cartridge into the Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 immediately after removing its packaging?
Exposing any unpacked toner cartridge to light for more than a few minutes can lead to cartridge damage. So, make sure to remove its packaging only when you are ready to install it.
Why is hot water not effective in removing toner on clothing?
Hot water can set the toner into fabric instead of removing it. So, use cold water instead.
Do you deliver orders the next day?
When the item is in stock and the order is placed before 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday, we ship it the same day. But if the order is placed beyond this time, then we'll ship it the next business day.