Lexmark Compaq IJ700 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
A dependable partner for homes and small offices, the Lexmark Compaq IJ700 makes it easy to address your varied printing requirements, producing vivid colors and deep blacks to ensure every print is perfectly detailed. It is also convenient to use, making it easy to integrate into any work setup, and supports flexible paper handling as well.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the Lexmark Compaq IJ700 include Lexmark 70 (12A1970) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges and Lexmark 80 (12A1980) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges. Buy them individually and enjoy discounts up to 46% off! Looking for bigger savings? You can take advantage of our combo packs.
All orders $30 and up get free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Lexmark Compaq IJ700 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to the center.
- Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before pulling the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed to work and won't void the printer's warranty.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our Lexmark 70 (12A1970) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges and Lexmark 80 (12A1980) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges for the Lexmark Compaq IJ700 will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark Compaq IJ700 Printer
Regular Price: $47.99
Special Price $35.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $13.95