Lexmark C734n TonerCartridge prices starting at $79.95
Shop Cartridges for C734n
- Lexmark C734 / C736 / X738 Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $299.95 As low as $288.954 Cartridges / $74.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check these easy steps on how to replace the old toner cartridge in your Lexmark C734n printer:
- Open the front door.
- Pull up and out on the tabs of the used toner cartridge to remove it from its slot in the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Shake the new cartridge front to back and side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Remove the packing strip from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with the printer, then insert it.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is important to this. Make sure to keep your unopened toner cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. This same storage area should also be clean and dust-free. To better maintain the composition of your cartridges, it's a good idea to keep them away from any gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement toner cartridges?
Aside from full access to our top-tier yet reasonably priced options, like our Lexmark C734/C736/X738 Remanufactured Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack, you'll also benefit from the solid warranty coverage and 100% satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Lexmark C734n. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.