Lexmark Optra S Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $94.95
Don't let a low or empty Lexmark Optra S toner cartridge cause you printing delays. Always have a spare cartridge on hand. If you haven't got one, then shop here at Inkjets for more convenience. We have a wide selection of remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridges including the Lexmark 1382625 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. This remanufactured high-yield version delivers the same 17,600 pages at 5% coverage, but it costs up to 20% less than its genuine counterpart. You can definitely get more savings if you make that switch now! Call us to order or simply send us a direct message via Live Chat. Our customer service team is on stand-by from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST Monday to Friday.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this simple step-by-step guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark Optra S:
- Release the upper front door by pushing the upper release latch. Then, lift it up to access the toner cartridges.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by the hand grip. Afterwards, pull it straight out of the cartridge cradle.
- Grasp on each end of the plastic, V-shaped piece, and then peel it off the new cartridge. Make sure to throw it along with the foam and the paper.
- Align the side slides on the toner cartridge with the slots on the cartridge cradle. Then, lower the cartridge firmly until it locks into place.
- Once you're done with the installation, close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Printing is too light. Does this mean I have to replace the Lexmark Optra S toner cartridge soon?
Not necessarily. When printing is too light, it could be that the Toner Saver feature is activated or the Print Darkness setting in the QUALITY MENU is set to Normal. Try deactivating the Toner Saver mode or changing the Print Darkness setting from Normal to Darker.
I just installed a new toner cartridge but toner fog or background shading appears on the printed page. What to do?
If toner fog or background shading appears on the printed page, you must check the cartridge if it is installed correctly.
Can I avail free shipping with my Lexmark 1382625 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge order?
Yes, if the ordered product is shipping to any of the 48 adjoining states. The Remanufactured Lexmark 1382625 costs above $30, so it's eligible for free shipping to the continental US.