Lexmark Optra S TonerCartridge prices starting at $94.95
Shop Cartridges for Optra S
- Special Price $94.95 As low as $91.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this simple step-by-step guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark Optra S:
- Release the upper front door by pushing the upper release latch. Then, lift it up to access the toner cartridges.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by the hand grip. Afterwards, pull it straight out of the cartridge cradle.
- Grasp on each end of the plastic, V-shaped piece, and then peel it off the new cartridge. Make sure to throw it along with the foam and the paper.
- Align the side slides on the toner cartridge with the slots on the cartridge cradle. Then, lower the cartridge firmly until it locks into place.
- Once you're done with the installation, close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Printing is too light. Does this mean I have to replace the Lexmark Optra S toner cartridge soon?
Not necessarily. When printing is too light, it could be that the Toner Saver feature is activated or the Print Darkness setting in the QUALITY MENU is set to Normal. Try deactivating the Toner Saver mode or changing the Print Darkness setting from Normal to Darker.
I just installed a new toner cartridge but toner fog or background shading appears on the printed page. What to do?
If toner fog or background shading appears on the printed page, you must check the cartridge if it is installed correctly.
Can I avail free shipping with my Lexmark 1382625 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge order?
Yes, if the ordered product is shipping to any of the 48 adjoining states. The Remanufactured Lexmark 1382625 costs above $30, so it's eligible for free shipping to the continental US.