Lexmark Optra S1625 TonerCartridge prices starting at $94.95
Shop Cartridges for Optra S1625
- Special Price $94.95 As low as $91.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark Optra S1625 printer:
- Push the upper release latch to the right to unlock the upper front door. Raise the upper front door until it remains in place.
- Hold the hand grip of the used toner cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Shake the new cartridge back and forth a couple of times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with the inside of the printer, then slide it in. Push down until it snaps into place.
- Close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Just make sure to store your unopened toner cartridges properly. Instead of exposing them to harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures, store them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space to maintain their composition. Keep this space clean and dust-free and away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yes! We'll ship your Lexmark 1382625 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge on the same day if the order is placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Lexmark Optra S1625, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.