Lexmark Optra S1650 TonerCartridge prices starting at $94.95
Shop Cartridges for Optra S1650
- Special Price $94.95 As low as $91.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the easy and proper way to replace the existing toner cartridge in your Lexmark Optra S1650 printer:
- Release the upper front door by pushing the upper release latch to the right.
- Raise open the upper front door until it stays in place.
- Remove the used toner cartridge by grasping its hand grip and pulling the cartridge up and out of the printer toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Gently shake the cartridge from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the side slides of the new toner cartridge with the slots on the print cartridge cradle.
- Guide the new toner cartridge down the opening as it drops into place. If installed correctly, the cartridge will snap into place.
- Close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the estimated number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. But the amount you get may be different due to several factors, including the resolution settings of your Lexmark Optra S1650 printer, complexity of the document, and frequency of use.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges save me money?
The Lexmark 1382625 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com features impressive page yield and exceptional print results, rivaling even OEMs. They are also more affordable, making them a wiser purchasing decision.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.