Lexmark Optra S1650 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $94.95
The Lexmark Optra S1650 offers fast print speeds of up to 16 pages per minute, with optimized 1200 dpi resolution for those clear, professional prints. It also comes with a total media capacity of up to 350 sheets, while allowing for optional duplex printing for better convenience. And when in need of replacement toner cartridges, just turn to Inkjets.com for the best options. We have the Lexmark 1382625 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which offers an amazing 17600-page yield. With this option, any large or complex printing task will be a cakewalk. That's not all—its premium toner blend also ensures you get the consistently razor-sharp print output, but at a fraction of the cost of OEMs. Order today and get up to 21% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the easy and proper way to replace the existing toner cartridge in your Lexmark Optra S1650 printer:
- Release the upper front door by pushing the upper release latch to the right.
- Raise open the upper front door until it stays in place.
- Remove the used toner cartridge by grasping its hand grip and pulling the cartridge up and out of the printer toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Gently shake the cartridge from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the side slides of the new toner cartridge with the slots on the print cartridge cradle.
- Guide the new toner cartridge down the opening as it drops into place. If installed correctly, the cartridge will snap into place.
- Close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the estimated number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. But the amount you get may be different due to several factors, including the resolution settings of your Lexmark Optra S1650 printer, complexity of the document, and frequency of use.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges save me money?
The Lexmark 1382625 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com features impressive page yield and exceptional print results, rivaling even OEMs. They are also more affordable, making them a wiser purchasing decision.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.