Lexmark Optra T612N Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $124.95
Why spend more on genuine Lexmark cartridge if you can get the same 25,000-page yield with our remanufactured Lexmark Optra T612N Solaris toner cartridge? The remanufactured Lexmark 12A5845 that we offer is rebuilt to meet the same OE specifications and performance standards as the genuine Lexmark cartridge. The only difference is that you get more savings with this remanufactured version. It's a heavily discounted high-yield product, so you get not only savings but also convenience as it offers less frequent replacement. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all our remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridges and other printer supplies. Shop risk-free here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this basic step-by-step guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark Optra T612N Solaris:
- Begin by pressing the release latch on the right side of the Lexmark printer until the upper front door is completely open.
- Make sure that the front door stays in place by raising it up.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge by the hand grip. Afterwards, lift it straight out of the cradle.
- Slide the replacement cartridge out of the protective wrapper.
- After aligning the side slides of the toner cartridge with the slots on the cartridge cradle, push it forward until an audible click is heard.
- Close the upper front door. Your unit is now available for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the page is printed in black even if the Lexmark Optra T612N has got a new toner cartridge. What could be the problem?
If part of the page is printed in black, it could be that the new cartridge is installed incorrectly. Reinstall the cartridge properly to get improved print quality.
Do you have a Saturday delivery?
Yes. We deliver orders on Saturdays. But delivery is made via USPS only. Do not choose UPS overnight or UPS 2-day.
Can I get free shipping with my Remanufactured Lexmark 12A5845 order?
Yes, if the order is shipping to any of the 48 adjoining states."