Lexmark Optra T612vn Toner
Shop Cartridges for Optra T612vn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark Optra T612VN. Just follow the easy steps below:
- Open the upper front door. Do this by pressing the release latch and lift it up until it stays in place.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge from the Lexmark Optra printer.
- Unwrap the new cartridge. Make sure to pull out its protective tape.
- Start the installation. Install the toner cartridge firmly into the Lexmark Optra printer until it clicks into position.
- Once you're finished, close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
All of the page is printed in black after installing a new toner cartridge into the Lexmark Optra T612VN. What could be the problem?
An incorrectly installed toner cartridge is often the culprit of a full page printed in black. Remove the cartridge from the Optra T612VN and reinstall it correctly.
What if the Remanufactured Lexmark 12A5845 Toner Cartridge that I receive is defective?
Our Remanufactured Lexmark 12A5845 is rebuilt to the highest OE standards. In case you encounter issues with this product within 365 days of purchase, feel free to call, chat, or email us so we can assist you on how to return the product. Then, we'll send you a replacement or give you a full refund.
Do I get free shipping if my order is above $30?
Yes, as long as the product is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.