Lexmark Optra T616n Toner
Shop Cartridges for Optra T616n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below are the simple steps to help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Lexmark Optra T616:
- You first need to open the front cover of the T616.
- Pull the used toner cartridge straight out of the machine.
- Unbox the replacement cartridge, and then slide it inside the printer.
- Once the toner cartridge is completely secured, close the front door.
- Turn on your Lexmark Optra T616.
- There are recycling instructions on the new cartridge bag. Follow it by being careful not to touch the photoconductor drum.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I avoid touching the photoconductor drum on the underside of the new toner cartridge during installation?
When installing a new toner cartridge into your Lexmark Optra T616, you must avoid touching the photoconductor drum because this can lead to print cartridge damage. You must use the handhold on the cartridge to avoid touching this area.
Is your customer service hotline available 24/7?
No. Our customer service hotline is available from Monday to Friday at 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.
Will I get more pages out of the remanufactured Lexmark 12A5845 toner cartridge?
Yes. Since the Lexmark 12A5845 is a high-capacity cartridge, it can print more pages than the standard cartridge. Our remanufactured version produces approximately 25,000 pages at 5% coverage.