P350Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for P350
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark P350:
- Make sure that the P350 is on.
- Open the access cover and wait for the print cartridge carrier to move and stop at the loading position.
- Press down on the cartridge carrier lid to open the cartridge carrier.
- Pull out the empty ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the sticker and tape from the back and bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the empty carrier and then close it.
- Close the access cover and load paper into the paper support.
- Print the cartridge alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I keep the cartridge in an airtight container when I remove it from the printer during maintenance?
Keeping the cartridge in an airtight container prevents it from getting damaged. It will not print correctly if left exposed for a long period of time.
I have ordered the wrong cartridge for my Lexmark P305. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, but only if the order has not been shipped yet. Otherwise, you need to wait for the item to arrive and send it back to us for a refund.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
Yes, we do. Contact our customer service department to know more about our shipping options.