Lexmark T420d Toner
Shop Cartridges for T420d
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Lexmark T420D is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the upper front door.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge by the handle and lift it out of the machine. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to avoid accidental toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and gently shake it to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Grasp the new toner cartridge by the handle and align the tabs on its sides with the grooves on each side of the print cartridge cradle.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the machine until it snaps into place.
- Close the upper front door. Make sure it snaps close to ensure proper printer function.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Lexmark 12A7415 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Lexmark T420D and won't void printer warranties or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.