Lexmark T622n Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $119.95
Get print jobs done quickly with the Lexmark T622N. This superfast monochrome laser printer can churn out up to 40 pages in just 60 seconds with the first print out in as fast as 10 seconds. It sure helps boost your productivity because aside from fast print speeds it also comes with a 350 MHz processor and a standard 32 MB memory, which can be upgraded up to 384 MB. Find the best deals on replacement Lexmark toner cartridges here at Inkjets. We've got the Lexmark 12A6765 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge with the same 30,000 page yield but at up to 29% discount. Buy here now and pocket the savings!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T622N in just minutes. Here's how:
- Before you begin, you must check if the Lexmark T622N is off and that the power cord is unplugged.
- Open the front door. Grasp the old toner cartridge by the handle and pulling it straight up and out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package.
- Prior to installation, peel off any packing materials used to protect the cartridge during shipment.
- Align the slides on the new cartridge with the slots on the cartridge cradle. Then, install the cartridge.
- To make sure that the cartridge is properly installed, push it in until you hear an audible click.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
The print quality starts to deteriorate. Does this have something to do with the Lexmark T622N toner cartridge?
Yes. Poor print quality may also be due to low toner level. So check the toner status and consider getting a replacement toner cartridge for your T622N to avoid any printing inconvenience.
Is there a warranty with every remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridge order?
Yes. We cover all our remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridges with a 12-month warranty for your peace of mind.
Will you ship the Lexmark 12A6765 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge order to Canada?
No. We don't ship to Canada. But we are looking at expanding to Canada soon.