Lexmark X125 Pro InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X125 Pro
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X125 with this basic step-by-step guide:
- Verify if your Lexmark is on, and then open the operator panel followed by the cartridge access door.
- Once the cartridge carrier reaches the loading position, remove the old ink cartridge.
- Follow your local regulations if you want to recycle or discard the cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Make sure to peel off its protective sticker and transparent tape.
- Install the cartridge into the carrier. Press it down firmly until you hear an audible click.
- Close the cartridge access door followed by the operator panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Lexmark X125 Pro is not recognizing the newly installed remanufactured ink cartridges. What to do?
Firstly, check if the cartridges are properly installed. You may remove the cartridges one at a time and reinstall them properly. Make sure to insert the black cartridge into the right slot and the color ink cartridge into the left slot.
Will the use of a remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridge harm my machine?
No! Our remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridge is rebuilt following strict OE standards, so it performs and fits just like its OEM counterpart.
How long is the warranty?
All our remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges are covered by a 1-year warranty.