Lexmark X2350 AIO Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
These are just some of the things that you can do with the Lexmark X2350 AIO: print, scan, and copy photos and text documents. As a printer, it can print at speeds of up to 15 ppm in QuickPrint mode with a maximum 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi) print resolution; while as a copier, it can copy up to 12 ppm for 1-99 copies at a time. And as a scanner, it can scan with up to 600 x 1200 dpi scan resolution (up to 19200 dpi enhanced) and 48-bit color scan depth. But to ensure your X2350 performs all these functions effectively, replace any empty ink cartridge as soon as possible. Inkjets offers high-quality but affordable remanufactured ink cartridges including the Lexmark 1 (18C0781). Purchase one and save money without sacrificing quality.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X2350 AIO with these 6 easy steps:
- Open the scanner unit, and wait until the ink cartridge carrier moves to the loading position.
- Press down on the cartridge lever to raise the cartridge lid of the empty ink cartridge. Then, lift the cartridge straight up to remove it from the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge package and remove the cartridge from the bag.
- Make sure to remove the sticker and the transparent tape from the back and bottom of the new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Then, lower the lid to secure the cartridge.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new ink cartridge, but my Lexmark X2350 AIO does not recognize it. What could be the problem?
If your Lexmark X2350 AIO does not recognize the newly installed cartridge, it could be that the sticker and the transparent tape on the cartridge are still in place. Take the new cartridge out of the printer and remove the sticker and the tape from the cartridge before installing.
Aside from the cost savings benefit, are there any other benefits in using a remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridge?
Using a remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridge is not only cost effective but also environment-friendly as it helps reduce the number of used ink cartridges being thrown in the landfills.
How much do I pay for shipping if my order subtotal is below $30?
For orders below $30, shipping cost would be $3.95 if shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states and $24.99 if shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and other US territories.