Lexmark X3330 InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for X3330
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Remanufactured Lexmark 32 & 33 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Out of stock
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
With the help of this simple guide, you will be able to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X3330:
- To begin, raise the scanner unit of your Lexmark X3330.
- There's a lever on the carrier. Press it to open the carrier lid.
- Select the ink cartridge that you wish to replace. Afterwards, lightly remove it from the carrier.
- Pull the new cartridge out of its wrapper. Be careful not to touch the gold contacts or metal nozzles.
- Align the ink cartridge with the tracks inside the carrier. Slide it forward until it touches the carrier's back.
- Once you're sure that the cartridge is properly installed, close the carrier lid and lower the scanner unit.
- Check the quality of the replacement cartridge. To do this, send a print job.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the blank ink cartridge inside the Lexmark X3330?
When installing a black Lexmark ink cartridge, make sure to insert it into the left carrier.
What are some of the advantages of a remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridge?
A remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridge costs far less than the OEM, so you save money on your cartridge purchase. Plus, it is good for the environment since it is a recycled cartridge.
Can I get 2 Lexmark 35 instead of 2 Lexmark 34 when I purchase the Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack?
No. The Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack is a pre-packed item. If you need an extra Lexmark 35, feel free to purchase an individual cartridge and combine it with your combo pack order.