Lexmark X3530 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X3530
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Special Price $19.95 As low as $15.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the easy guide below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X3530:
- Check if the X3530 is on before lifting the scanner unit.
- Once the carrier stops at the loading position, push the lever until the cartridge lid is fully open.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from the carrier. Carefully dispose of it.
- Unpack the replacement cartridge. Always remember to peel off its protective sticker and transparent tape.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the machine. Afterwards, push it forward until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge lid to secure the cartridge.
- Lower the scanner unit, and then load paper into the input tray.
- Press the green button to print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got a blank page after installing new Lexmark X3530 ink cartridges. What to do?
If you got a blank page after installing new cartridges, it could be that they are not installed correctly. Try removing the cartridges, one at a time, and reinstall them, making sure they snap into place securely.
Up to when can I keep the unused remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges in storage?
The shelf life of our remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges is 18 to 24 months. To ensure they last long, keep them sealed in their original packaging and remove them from the package only when they are ready to install.
How does my order qualify for free shipping?
To qualify for free shipping, your order must meet the minimum purchase requirement of $30 and have it shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.