Lexmark X5210 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X5210
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Remanufactured Lexmark 32 & 33 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Special Price $19.95 As low as $15.95Out of stock
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your Lexmark X5210 printer is simple. Just follow the steps in this quick and handy guide:
- Make sure the power is on, then lift the paper support and extend the paper exit tray.
- Raise the scanning unit and make sure it stays in place.
- Lift the cartridge lid and pull the used ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Gently take the sticker and sealing tape off the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot, then close the cartridge lid to keep it in place.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in our Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack have met strict quality requirements. They are guaranteed to work safely and perfectly with your Lexmark X5210, and will keep the printer warranty intact.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges offer great page yield and ensure high-quality print resolution—but won't result in a lighter wallet. For your peace of mind, we also have them covered with a nifty 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Any details on shipping?
We offer fast, hassle-free delivery and same-day shipping for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders that exceed a $30 total will be shipped for free!