Lexmark X522s MFP Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $133.95
The Lexmark X522s MFP offers extreme print speeds of up to 23.8 pages per minute, while allowing you to create super-sharp output because of its 1200x1200 dpi resolution. It also ensures worry-free paper handling with its 600-sheet media capacity. But when your device is already running empty of toner, make sure you turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacement cartridges. Take a close look at our Lexmark 12A6735 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which comes with a remarkable 21000-page yield. It will make short work of any print task, while providing you with the razor-sharp and vivid monochrome prints you've come to expect. Save more on your replacement toner by shopping with us. You can enjoy up to 7% discount, plus get free shipping on orders worth over $30.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this handy guide on how to replace the used toner cartridge in your Lexmark X522s MFP printer:
- Make sure the device is off, then unplug its power cord.
- Open the front doors.
- Take the used toner cartridge by its handle and pull it out of the printer toward you. Avoid touching the photoconductor drum on the underside of the cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Gently rock the new cartridge back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, guiding it in until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front doors and plug in your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy buy?
Remanufactured toner cartridges, like our Lexmark 12A6735 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, can provide exceptional print results—only at a more budget-friendly price compared to options you're used to. They're also proven eco-friendly because they help reduce the amount of waste material ending up in landfills.
How soon can I get my remanufactured toner cartridges?
You won't be waiting long. Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery if your orders are completed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are generally used in printers like the Lexmark X522s MFP, which utilize laser printing technology. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in printers that utilize inkjet technology.