Lexmark X6170 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The Lexmark X6170 is an all-in-one printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine that offers fast print speeds, professional-quality prints and copies, and high scanning resolutions. It can print as fast as 19 pages per minute, copy at speeds of up to 16 pages per minute, and scans at 1,200 x 4,800 dpi optical resolution. Looking for high-quality but affordable replacement ink cartridges for this Lexmark printer? Choose Inkjets’ remanufactured Lexmark 82 and 83 ink cartridges—they offer the same high print quality and page yield at lower prices than their OEM counterparts. Call one of our friendly customer service representatives to order, or you may place your order via our website for more convenience.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X6170:
- Make sure that the X6170 on.
- Lift the scanner unit until the scanner support keeps it open.
- Wait for the print cartridge carrier to move and stop at the loading position.
- Look for the empty cartridge and press down on the lever to raise the cartridge lid.
- Lift the empty ink cartridge out of the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from the package. Then, remove the sticker and the transparent tape from the back and bottom of the new cartridge.
- Press down on the cartridge lever to raise the cartridge lid, and then install the cartridge.
- Snap the lid closed, and then close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the ink cartridge as soon as the ‘Ink Low’ message appears on my Lexmark X6170 printer display?
Not necessarily. The ‘Ink Low’ message indicates that the cartridge may be about 25% full, 15% full, or 5% full. You must order a replacement as soon as possible though to have one on hand once the cartridge gets totally depleted.
How come I can’t receive fax even if just replaced the ink cartridges?
If you can’t receive fax even with newly installed cartridges, it could be that the sticker and the tape were not removed from the cartridges. Remove the cartridges from the printer first, and remove the sticker and tape from the cartridges if necessary.
How much will I pay for shipping if my order is below $30?
For orders below $30 and shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states, a standard fee of $3.95 will apply. But for non-contiguous states orders, shipping fee is $24.99.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark X6170 Printer
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $27.95
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $13.95