Lexmark X73 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Working through your print tasks is easier and more convenient with the compact and high-performing Lexmark X73. It can print up to 9 monochrome drafts, or up to 5 color drafts per minute, and ensures crisp output with its optimized 2400x1200 dpi resolution. But when it's time to get new ink cartridges, you'll want to invest in the high-quality choices offered by Inkjets.com. Check out our Lexmark 70 (12A1970) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge and Lexmark 20 (15M0120) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge. Each offers great 275-page yield to better handle your printing needs, and uses a rich ink blend to create razor-sharp, premium-quality print output. You also get to keep printing costs to a minimum because of their budget-friendly price. Shop now and get up to 42% off, plus free shipping on orders above $30.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of ink? You can easily replace the old cartridge in your Lexmark X73 with these simple steps:
- Check that your printer is on, then open the cartridge door.
- Wait until the print carrier stops at its loading position.
- Once the carrier is silent and idle, pull the used ink cartridge toward you and then lift it out.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Make sure to take off the sticker and transparent tape from the bottom of the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the carrier, pushing back on it firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Our Lexmark 70 (12A1970) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge and Lexmark 20 (15M0120) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge have met rigid quality testing, making them safe to use with your Lexmark X73. They also won't nullify the printer warranty upon use.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges are budget-friendly, but they can still offer superior page yield and exceptional print results. Add our solid 1-year warranty coverage, plus satisfaction guarantee, and you won't find better options anywhere else.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are generally used in inkjet printers. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark X73 Printer
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $13.95