Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The Lexmark X9575 is a wireless professional multifunction color printer. It can print, copy, scan, and fax, all in one. It features auto duplex printing capabilities, as well as fast printing at speeds of up to 33 pages per minute in monochrome, and 28 pages per minute in color. Partner your multifunction machine with Inkjets.com supplies to get the most of all its uses.
At Inkjets.com, our Lexmark 44XL & 43XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack has all the ink you need for your printing projects in one convenient pack. Our supplies can be delivered to you in as fast as one business day. Browse our store now and see what we have to offer you.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Lift the scanner unit. The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position, unless the printer is busy.
- Press down on the cartridge carrier latch to raise the cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the used print cartridge.
- If you are installing new print cartridges, remove the tape from the back and bottom of the black cartridge, and insert the cartridge in the left carrier.
- Close the black cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the color cartridge, and insert the cartridge in the right carrier.
- Close the color cartridge carrier lid.
- Close the scanner unit, making sure to keep your hands out from underneath the scanner unit. The control panel display will prompt you to load paper and press the check mark symbol to print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “High Yield” mean?
We carry different capacity ink cartridges to suit your needs. A high yield capacity cartridge has more ink than a standard cartridge. This means that it can print more pages before needing replacement.
How long will an extra ink cartridge stay good in storage?
Inks for the LEXMARK X9575 can stay in storage for 18-24 months. To maximize this shelf life, we suggest you store your extra ink in a cool, dark place. Keep it in its original packaging until use, and keep it out of direct sunlight.
Will using Inkjets.com products affect my printer warranty?
No. Our products are guaranteed to not affect your warranty. We suggest that before installing our products that you carefully read the installation instructions to avoid accidentally damaging your machine.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark X9575 ink
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $45.95
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $16.95