X9575Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X9575
- Remanufactured Lexmark 44XL & 43X Ink Cartridge 3-Pack High-YieldIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Lift the scanner unit. The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position, unless the printer is busy.
- Press down on the cartridge carrier latch to raise the cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the used print cartridge.
- If you are installing new print cartridges, remove the tape from the back and bottom of the black cartridge, and insert the cartridge in the left carrier.
- Close the black cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the color cartridge, and insert the cartridge in the right carrier.
- Close the color cartridge carrier lid.
- Close the scanner unit, making sure to keep your hands out from underneath the scanner unit. The control panel display will prompt you to load paper and press the check mark symbol to print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “High Yield” mean?
We carry different capacity ink cartridges to suit your needs. A high yield capacity cartridge has more ink than a standard cartridge. This means that it can print more pages before needing replacement.
How long will an extra ink cartridge stay good in storage?
Inks for the LEXMARK X9575 can stay in storage for 18-24 months. To maximize this shelf life, we suggest you store your extra ink in a cool, dark place. Keep it in its original packaging until use, and keep it out of direct sunlight.
Will using Inkjets.com products affect my printer warranty?
No. Our products are guaranteed to not affect your warranty. We suggest that before installing our products that you carefully read the installation instructions to avoid accidentally damaging your machine.