Lexmark Z43 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Z43
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Lexmark Z43 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the machine cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to an accessible position.
- Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before pulling the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the machine cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our Lexmark 20 (15M0120) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges and Lexmark 70 (12A1970) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges for the Lexmark Z43 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.