Epson Stylus C86 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus C86
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
With these simple steps, replacing the ink cartridge in your Epson Stylus C86 printer is hassle-free:
- Turn on your printer, then lower the output tray.
- Open the printer cover, then the cartridge cover.
- Pinch the sides of the ink cartridge you want to replace, then lift it out of the printer.
- Before opening the package with the new ink cartridge, shake it gently a couple of times. Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Place the new ink cartridge vertically into the holder.
- Push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover, then the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my Epson Stylus C86 printer?
Yes! They use the same design and parts as branded versions and, because they have met stringent quality standards, will be fully compatible with your printer model. They also won't void printer warranties so no worries there.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a good choice?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like our Epson 43 (T043120) Black, Epson 44 (T044220) Cyan, Epson 44 (T044320) Magenta and Epson 44 (T044420) Yellow, can produce the same razor-sharp resolution and page yield as brand-new versions, but at a more affordable price. Plus, they come with a solid 1-year warranty for your peace of mind.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yes! Because they are used again (after meeting quality specifications), they won't end up in landfills, allowing for reduced waste. When you buy remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com, you're not just getting your money's worth for print quality, you'll also contribute to the environment.