Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Built-in networking, a large paper input capacity, PC and Mac compatibility, and automatic duplexing—these are what users love most about the Brother HL-6050. But apart from these, it's also designed with extra features like the optional CompactFlash storage slot, which allows users to print directly from a digital camera memory. And if you want to print more for less, you can always opt for the cheaper alternative to the expensive OEM toner cartridge. Purchase the Brother TN670 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge and save as much as 70% off the cost of the genuine Brother cartridge. It's manufactured using only brand-new components, and it's designed to meet or even exceed OE specifications.
How To Replace Cartridge
These 7 steps will help you replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-6050:
- Press the cover release button to open the front cover.
- Take out the drum unit assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit assembly.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and shake it from side to side to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover and put the toner cartridge in the drum unit immediately after removing the cover.
- Clean the primary corona wire and insert the drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge when the 'TONER LOW' message appears on the Brother HL-6050 LCD?
Not necessarily. The 'TONER LOW' message simply means that the cartridge is running low on toner, but you can still resume printing since there's still remaining toner inside the cartridge. You may order one soon, so you have a new toner cartridge ready once the old one gets totally depleted.
When the 'TONER LIFE END' message appears on the LCD, does it always mean that the toner cartridge is empty and a replacement is necessary?
No. There are instances when the 'TONER LIFE END' message appears not because the toner cartridge is empty but because the toner is not evenly distributed inside the cartridge.
How much is the shipping fee for orders below $30 and shipping to Guam?
For orders below $30 and shipping to Guam or outside the 48 contiguous states, the shipping fee is $24.99.