Brother Intellifax 2440C InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 2440C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a simple guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 2440C:
- Open the scanner cover of your Intellifax 2440C.
- Pull the ink cartridge hook toward you, and then remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge, and then take the cartridge out.
- Remove the cartridge cover from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot in an upright position. Then, push down on it until the hook snaps over it.
- Close the scanner cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if one of the ink cartridges on my Brother Intellifax 2440C is running out of ink?
When the Intellifax 2440C detects an ink cartridge that is running out of ink, it will notify you with a message on the LCD. Make sure to order a new replacement ink cartridge soon because it won't be long before the cartridge gets totally depleted.
Can I continue to operate the Intellifax 2440C when one of its ink cartridges is empty?
No. The Intellifax 2440C will stop all print operations when one or more of the ink cartridges have run out of ink.
Are your compatible Brother toner cartridges as reliable as the OEM ones?
Yes, absolutely! That's why we offer a full-year, money-back guarantee on all our compatible Brother toner cartridges—that's how confident we are with the quality of our products.